A Complete Guide To Eyelid Surgery
©copywrited William Portuese MD, 2007/8
FINDING THE COSMETIC SURGEON AND PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIOLOGIST
PATIENTS TRAVELING FROM OUT OF THE AREA
The Baroness Hotel
The Inn at Virginia Mason
The Silver Cloud Hotel
The Sorrento Hotel
YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
Some of the topics that are discussed are as follows:
- Patients will have the opportunity to express what they would like to change about their eyelids.
- Realistic expectations will be reviewed.
- Patient’s physical examination.
- Patient’s medical history.
- The technique of upper and/or lower blepharoplasty explained.
- General anesthesia.
- The Seattle Eyelid and Blepharoplasty Center.
- Pre- and postoperative care instructions.
- Common risks, alternatives, and relative expectations.
- Followup visits, costs, and scheduling.
- All previous operative notes, records, and any past medical history that is pertinent from an anesthesia standpoint.
- Visual field obstruction test performed at an ophthalmologist’s office for any insurance-related visual obstruction.
- Any recent or past injuries to the eyelids.
- Allergies to any medications.
- Prescription medications and herbal supplements.
|<< Previous Page||Next Page >>|